Saturday, April 12, 2008

Crazy Days at Brundage Mountain McCall, ID










OK, OK....I know I said that I wouldn't post yet another ski video this season....but I felt it was important to document Wayne's return to the slopes. He was in fine form and a good time was had by all. It was Crazy Days and I posted another short video of a contest they held to see who could ski down a slope and across a small pond without falling in. They had 400 inches of snow at Brundage this year and are extending their season. Today it was very warm and the snow was melting fast. I have to turn in my leased ski equipment on Tuesday...so absolutely no more skiing videos! Lorna


2 comments:

the mccalls said...

yo mom, you are really funny, i now know where to find you-
bandili

Traci Vanderbush said...

You guys are too cute. I loved the video!